1.- COOKIES POLICY
2.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow their personal data to be known.
3.- TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : These are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies : These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our advertisements in relation to, for example,
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, to follow and analyse the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalised way. Best of Spanish does not use advertising or behavioural advertising cookies.
|__utma||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||2 years||It is used to distinguish users and sessions.||Not Exempt|
|__utmb||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||It is used to determine new sessions or visits.||Not Exempt|
|__utmc||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||At the end of the session||It is configured for use with Urchin.||Not Exempt|
|__utmz||From Third Parties (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the origin or campaign that explains how the user got to the web page.||Not Exempt|
3.- REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which does not, by following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu) Configuration> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Configuration)> Cookies More information:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu) Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced More information:
Firefox Options> Privacy> Cookies More information:
Safari, iPad and iPhone Preferences> Privacy More information:
Opera Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies More information:
4.- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Provider||Purpose of the Service and the Cookie||Provider Information|
|> GOOGLE Inc.||> Statistical analysis of the website at the level of counting visitors, pages visited, keywords used and the like||> http: //www.google.es/intl/es/p …|